34 Cremora Milk Tarts to DIE for!!
These Cremora milk tarts are the perfect treat for any occasion! Made with a creamy custard filling and a crispy pastry shell, they're sure to satisfy everyone's sweet tooth. Best of all, they can be made ahead of time so you can enjoy them fresh out of the oven. Yum!
For the base:
1 roll store-bought shortcrust pastry (400g)
1 tin NESTLÉ Condensed Milk
3 tbsp NESTLÉ Cremora
3 tbsp corn flour
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Roll pastry out to ½ cm thickness and cut small +/- 6cm circles out of pastry with a small cookie cutter or drinking glass.
- Press pastry rounds into a greased mini muffin tray to line the cups.
- Prick the base of each pasty casing and blind bake for 8 minutes until pastry is golden and cooked through.
- Allow to cool in the muffin tray for 5 minutes before placing on a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, whisk NESTLÉ Cremora with 3 cups water until smooth with no clumps in a large, microwave-safe bowl.
- Whisk in the condensed milk, eggs and corn flour until well combined.
- Microwave on high for 7 minutes, then remove the bowl from the microwave and whisk to prevent lumps from forming.
- Microwave on high again for 5 minutes.Remove the bowl from the microwave and whisk.
- Microwave on high for another 3 minutes.Remove the bowl from the microwave and whisk.
- Cover and set the bowl aside for 10 mintutes to cool slightly.
- Spoon the custard mixture into a piping bag fitted with a round nozzle and pipe into the pastry cups and allow to cool.
- Once cool, dust generously with cinnamon and refrigerate to set for 2 hours or overnight before serving. ENJOY!